Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Head of IT (Remote-US)
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,500 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
With a focus on the future, we are seeking a Senior Director of IT to help us not just keep our systems running and secure, but build a scalable IT team and help establish us as the leader in revenue intelligence.
- Build, Lead and Mentor the Information Technology team - including ownership of all aspects of an IT organization, including - Service Delivery, Network Infrastructure, Security, Application Development & Integration, Vendor Management, Build vs Buy Assessments & IT architecture/roadmap
- Select, engage, lead, and develop a best-in-class, customer-centric team
- Direct and prioritize the workload of personnel, including FTEs, contractors, and other third parties
- Ensure reliable 24/7 operations by defining IT infrastructure architecture as well as standards including disaster recovery, security, storage, servers, monitoring, performance, and back-off systems
- Manage and optimize our IT Help Desk
- Develop an IT roadmap and architecture to ensure our IT environment is delivering maximum value, is able to scale and adapt for the future, and is built in an efficient manner
- Support necessary compliance activities (e.g. ensure that system security configuration guidelines are followed, compliance monitoring occurs)
- Remain up to date with emerging IT and security trends, risks, new guidance or standards (internal and external) and security and network enhancing technologies
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain competitive advantages
- An expert with Information Security & IT certifications, compliance and products
- 10+ years of demonstrated experience in the field of Information Technology with exposure to most, if not all aspects of an IT organization - Service Delivery, Network Infrastructure, Security, Application Development & Integration, Vendor Management, Build vs Buy Assessments & IT architecture
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment