Dashlane simplifies and secures your digital identity across all platforms and devices.
Due to the ongoing pandemic, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
Are you an engineer that enjoys using data to drive insight and promote transparency? Join Dashlane as a Data Engineer and take part in building data systems that influence key decisions for our company's growth.
Dashlane is an award-winning app that lets you access and share business and personal passwords anytime, anywhere. The app works across every major operating system and browser — so every user can enjoy a simpler, safer internet. Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone simplify their online lives. Dashlane has empowered over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries to enjoy a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
About the role:
Dashlane is looking for a talented Data Engineer to optimize our data to enable our company to scale in the coming years. Inside our Data Engineering team, you will be designing pipelines and warehouses to model data from multiple sources that will allow us to derive business insight. Using AWS and open-source technologies, such as Airflow and Spark, you will design and build our next-generation ETL pipelines and data models.
You will be based in Paris with English as your working language.
At Dashlane you will:
- Build data pipelines and python-based ETL tools for acquiring, processing, and delivering data
- Develop data models and schemas in our data warehouse that enable performant, intuitive analysis
- Handle the challenges that come with managing terabytes of data
- Collaborate with business leaders and analysts to define key metrics and build reporting to monitor and understand company performance
- Develop the server applications and APIs that are used by our Data Team
- You have 3+ years of experience as a data engineer, business intelligence analyst, or in a highly analytical role
- You have 3+ years of experience with a scripting language (preferably Python) for data processing and analysis
- You have experience designing SQL tables, choosing indexes, tuning queries, and optimizations across different functional environments.
- You have experience writing complex SQL queries and using a BI tool
We're also looking for:
- You have a passion for sharing the value of data and communicating insights to a broad audience with varying levels of technical expertise
- You have experience with data lakes and designing and maintaining data solutions using Spark and AWS serverless services such as Kinesis, Lambda, or SQS
- You have experience administrating, ingesting, and monitoring data in data warehouses such as Amazon Redshift or Microsoft SQL Server
- You are a self-starter that can work in a fast-paced, distributed environment, as you will be collaborating with our Paris and Lisbon teams
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company - founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more - and are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.