Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations, and protects over 200 PB of data.
Reporting to the senior director of customer experience and CS operations, the Senior Manager of GCS Ops would ensure the systems and processes are in place to support the needs of the business, while managing a strong team on day-to-day deliverables and execution. This person will manage a team to ensure projects and assignments are delivered on time and on budget. The GCS ops manager is responsible for a number of tasks, including the integrations and development of system tools to help the business scale into the next financial year and beyond. They will play a valuable role in deciding what tools and systems we use, as well as ensuring our existing tools meet our needs for ongoing growth. In addition they will be required to manage the workloads for systems admins and project team members, developing and distributing meeting materials, and other key duties.
- Evaluate tools/applications based on the business requirements and assist in the overall tool selection process.
- Project manage software implementations - Salesforce, Documentation portal, Learning, Self Service Intelligent Search applications, Contact center, Customer Feedback, CS tools, PSA, etc. Implement business-critical systems for support, PS, CS, and customer experience functions.
- End-to-end project manages Service cloud, Community cloud implementations by closely working with business owners, Salesforce developers, IT teams, vendors and related stakeholders
- Manage and administer support tools with business systems/IT teams
- Track and report on business-critical metrics
- Maintaining and updating the support policies guide and related on-line resources
- Supporting GCS team engagement programs
- Coordinate and participate with the vendor/IT teams to help troubleshoot problems
- Provide ongoing operations support to GCS leadership, extend leadership teams, field engineers to manage/report critical KPIs and ongoing functional components
- Coordinate with contractors, software vendors, business systems, and IT team to ensure all business-critical applications are functional at all times
- Function as a subject-matter expert (SME) in service operations, CX/CS program management, and program analysis
- Identify areas for improvement and implement solutions that improve ROI
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA, or equivalent experience strongly preferred
- 10+ years of experience in a systems management or customer operations role in a technology-based company
- 4+ years of Salesforce service cloud and community cloud implementation experience Ability to integrate Salesforce with other support efficiency and customer experience tools
- Gainsight or like Customer Success CRM, Support Center implementation would be a plus
- Work autonomously, making decisions and think independently
- Be highly skilled at program management
- Knowledge of project management tools, especially cloud-based software
- Proven ability to develop working relationships at all levels of management
- Experience with cross-functional collaboration
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills