Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
The Sales Operations Administrator is responsible for providing the Druva field sales teams with reliable and high-quality support. Reporting to the Team Lead of Sales Operations, the role sits within the Sales Operations team which interacts with the entire sales organization. The position is responsible for enhancing the overall operating efficiency and excellence of the sales function.
What You’ll Do:
- Support all aspects of the deal flow through Druva’s systems to maximize effectiveness and reduce the administrative burden on the sales representatives
- Develop process improvements for sales support and identify opportunities for efficiency with the Sales Operations team
- Assist with sales and administrative duties for sales representatives, RVPs and Theatre VP
- Enter, retrieve, reconcile, and verify information (e.g., commissions, opportunities) involved in the sales process
- Work with cross functional teams to support sales order processing requirements and quote support
- Assist in providing additional training as needed on sales processes and deal submission
What We Are Looking For:
- Ability to function independently with a high degree of accuracy and accountability in a fast-paced environment
- At least 2 years of experience in sales support
- Customer-centric orientation with the ability to build relationships via email, video conferencing and phone calls
- Excellent organizational skills, adherence to deadlines, ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once
- Professional demeanour required with ability to interact with many people in sometimes challenging circumstances
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience using Salesforce CRM and Salesforce CPQ