Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
Reporting into the senior director of global customer success operations, the program lead for education services will be responsible for the tools and resources available for all new customers. This person will also help our self-serve customers, ensuring they are able to get up and running with Druva as quickly and efficiently as possible. Working with SMEs, this team member will refresh and build new content and set up education programs for customers as needed. With the ability to understand the customer journey and lifecycle, this person will play a key role in defining what resources customers need to get the most impact and return on investment.
- Take a fresh look at the resources currently available to customers and put together a recommended strategy and approach to meet the needs of our new customers across our product portfolio
- Work cross functionally with departments to update and build new customer tools and resources as appropriate
- Work with support and customer success teams to drive down support tickets and requests into customer success managers
- Drive content creation with our subject matter experts, product, support and customer success teams and refine based on evolving customer needs
- Set goals for success, consistently monitor programs and pivot direction as needed based on real-time data-driven insights
- Mapping out curriculum overviews to ensure maximum adoption of educational content
- Measure performance of the learning program to identify areas for improvement
- Conduct and report on market/industry trends and updates
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA or equivalent experience strongly preferred
- 8+ years of experience in a Customer Success/ Education Services role in technology-based company
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Understanding of Enterprise SaaS business motions and customer lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop working relationships at all levels of management
- Experience with project management, and cross-functional collaboration
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Possess top-notch organizational and analytical skills, especially with education services platforms
- Understanding of data centers and backup/restore/DR industry a plus