Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
United States of America
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
- Build an account plan with the respective cross-collaboration teams (Renewals, Customer Success, etc.) to identify areas to expand the account with upsells, cross-sells and multi-product adoption.
- Break into new lines of business groups within the defined accounts.
- Map Druva solutions to the customer’s unique business and technical requirements to ensure strategic long-term value
- Leverage technology alliance partners like AWS to build the account plan and navigate the account.
- Create/Manage a sales funnel of opportunities from start-to-finish and track in Salesforce.com
- Generate results; consistent, reliable performance with 100% minimum attainment expected
- Partnering with the local, regional and national channel partners to drive awareness and "buzz" in your territory
- Arranging and helping to conduct initial product demonstrations and presentations
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and to drive additional cross-sell/up-sell opportunities
- 5+ year experience as an Enterprise Account Executive where you have exceeded your sales plan each year and can document the success
- Ideally bring enterprise sales experience in the IT industry
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets
- Executive level relationship management
- Ideally come from the Storage/Data Management world and understand Enterprise Backup Technologies.
- Continuous learner and student of the game - you want to constantly get better
- Ability to understand the "bigger picture" and the business drivers around IT
- You strive for greatness and push yourself
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- The desire to support a great work environment via positive, professional, and ethical conduct