Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who has an interest in Marketing and the inner workings of the org. You’ll get hands on experience working directly with the CMO and his direct teams. In addition, you’ll provide administrative support for our CMO and their respective teams. Responsible for their calendar, travel, expenses, along with management and oversight of special projects, as needed. The ideal candidate must understand how to handle incoming asks for time, meetings, resources and other needs, with a great degree of independence. They will be responsible for determining when to refer matters to others, and to whom they should be referred. They will be responsible for following up to ensure accurate disposition, and make sure nothing falls through the cracks.
- Calendar Management: Manages calendars by prioritizing schedules and meetings. For example, may decide who gets on principal’s calendar, which meetings are attended, and who can attend in their place.
- Meeting Planning and Organizations: Assists in planning and organizing meetings by taking responsibility for assembling the agenda, location, meeting technology (Zoom, Google Meet) based upon participant needs, and all other meeting logistics. May further prepare meeting briefing documents by taking and disseminating notes and formulating post-meeting action item lists.
- Correspondence/Approvals: Supports execs by acting as proxy for communications and approvals as authorized. Answers general questions as necessary and refers (filters) routine matters to appropriate parties and follows up to ensure proper disposition.
- Travel: Responsible for making travel arrangements as needed. Carefully considers and decides the optimum travel arrangements and itinerary for calendared meetings while managing costs to Druva.
- Special Projects: Provides analytical support to assist Executives and their teams on special projects. Research issues, analyzes problems, compiles data, and prepares reports.
- 5+ years’ experience in an administrative environment
- Minimum of three years’ experience supporting VP level and above
- Great attention to detail and the maturity to handle confidential information
- Strong GSuite and Netsuite knowledge
- Concur preferred
- BA Degree preferred
- Past work experience in the high-tech industry is desired
- Comfortable in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate with all levels of Executive/Senior staff and clients
- Collaborative style, with excellent teamwork
- Solves problems and makes decisions
- Demonstrates leadership
- Works in an organized and disciplined manner