Glossier Inc. is building the future beauty company in collaboration with its customers.
Glossier is a people-powered beauty ecosystem, founded on the fact that beauty isn’t made in a boardroom, but happens when the individual is celebrated. We leverage engaging marketing platforms and innovative media partnerships to lead the beauty conversation, connect with customers, and introduce products inspired by real life. To meet our ambitious goals, we are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join our team based in New York, NY or Remote.
We are looking for someone who is excited by the opportunity to take the reins and strategically scale our paid social media portfolio (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter). You will be a thought leader in the social media space and work cross-functionally with a group of subject-matter experts to drive business growth. You will need to think big, use data to guide your work, and be comfortable challenging convention.
If you enjoy delivering novel marketing strategies, thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments, and are eager to ideate, execute, and optimize the campaigns that will bring Glossier to the next level, then, we want to hear from you!
Six Month Expectations
- Define, refine, and execute the paid social acquisition and retention strategy for Facebook, Instagram, and other key paid social channels
- Develop hypotheses on when to leverage paid social media channels, build a testing roadmap to prove (or disprove) ideas
- Lead weekly and monthly paid social media reporting with the purpose of sharing best practices and driving enhanced creative outcomes across the organization
- Effectively manage budget to business goals and financial targets
Twelve+ Month Expectations
- Establish Glossier as a leader in paid social media; keep the brand on the forefront of what’s innovative in social media by actively testing 2-3 new platforms within a year
- Create the playbook for how to invest in and evaluate performance across paid social (e.g. CAC, in-platform CPA, ROAS, etc)
- Partner with Growth Data & Analytics to design complex experiments around LTV, incrementally, etc
- BS and/or MS in Business, Marketing, or similar field
- 5+ years of relevant social media and direct-response marketing experience, ideally for a product-focused digital business (e-commerce or direct-to-consumer businesses preferred) or at an agency/marketing service provider
- Prior experience in a start-up or similar environment
- Proficiency working in-platform across Facebook, Snapchat, etc
- Knowledge of social media, performance marketing, and industry best practices
- You’re a team player who can work both independently and collaboratively
- You are a great storyteller and communicator who can build relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders
- You’re just as comfortable powering through Excel models as you are whipping up white papers or creative presentations
- Highly analytical, solutions-oriented, with a strong attention to detail and ability to work efficiently, prioritize, and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Possess enthusiasm, creativity, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a growth-mindset
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.