productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster.
San Francisco, CA, US
Productboard is a customer-driven product management system that empowers teams to get the right products to market, faster. It provides a complete solution for product teams to understand user needs, prioritize what to build next, align everyone on the roadmap, and engage with their customers. Productboard is easy to use, enables company-wide collaboration, and integrates into existing workflows. Over 3,500 organizations around the world use Productboard to build excellent products.
We’re looking for an Enterprise product marketing manager to help our sales and customer success teams engage upmarket customers with differentiated positioning, compelling collateral, sales tools and content, executive messaging, and product collateral and demos. You will own and shape our competitive program, partner with our campaigns team to drive awareness and demand through targeted industry, role, and plan specific messaging, create customer stories, and conduct market research to develop compelling proof points for our customers.
What you'll do:
- Develop product positioning and competitively differentiated messaging for enterprise audiences and use cases based on user research, market insights, and product knowledge.
- Distill key functionality and benefits into core customer benefits, and create narratives around key product themes that resonate with upmarket customers
- Understand the competitive landscape, target markets, and macro trends to inform product positioning and go-to-market activities.
- Develop competitive intelligence program in partnership with sales and own the creation of sales enablement assets including battlecards, landing pages, 1 pagers, presentations, and demos
- Develop core Productboard value props and messaging that resonate with enterprise audiences, analysts, and thought leaders
- Become an expert on Productboard’s product and key use cases and value props for customers and be able to position them effectively for different personas and audiences
- Source and produce Productboard customer stories that highlight our top upmarket customers using a variety of creative mediums including videos, technical blog posts, and sales collateral.
- Develop positioning around our enterprise product and services to convey value and align to the core pain points of enterprise customers
You're a great fit if you...
- You have 3-5 years of relevant experience (marketing, product, sales) at a B2B company focused on MM & Enterprise buyers
- You are a gifted storyteller who can translate technical features into customer benefits that resonate deeply with our target audience
- You deeply understand our customers and what their goals, pain points, and values are
- You have strong relationship management skills with both internal stakeholders and external customers
- Are a team player
- Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about technology and learning how products work
- Proven track record of performing well in a fast-paced environment and effectively managing multiple, complex, cross-functional projects with tight deadlines. Results-driven and self-directed.
- It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others
- Familiarity with product management processes and the tools on our platform
- Product management background
- Sales or success experience
💰 Competitive compensation, stock options, company 401k
📚 A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
🏝 4 weeks of paid vacation and paid sick days
💛 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🏋 Company contribution to gym and wellness memberships
🚗 Commuter benefits
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats abroad
❤️ Company contribution and access to best-in-class health benefits and your own Headspace membership
Productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In addition to our recent $45M Series-B, Forbes Magazine named Productboard 2019's most valued startup of the Czech Republic.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- We have modern offices in Prague and San Francisco. Expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.