Glossier Inc. is building the future beauty company in collaboration with its customers.
The Creative Operations Project Manager, Evergreen will focus on Evergreen or "Always On" projects. This person will lead project management for the creative team as they concept, produce, and deliver on all digital Evergreen business needs. Additionally, this position will work closely and collaboratively with cross-functional teams to maintain and improve processes and workflow, ensure the smooth and timely production of all creative assets, and help to reprioritize the work depending on the Creative team’s bandwidth.
The Creative Operations Project Manager, Evergreen will report into the Senior Manager, Creative Operations. Our in-house Creative team is responsible for a range of Creative -- from Glossier’s brand voice and messaging, to video and photo production, to product and packaging design for each of our products.
Six Month Expectations
- Oversee Project Management independently for all projects within the Content Studio (where we brief + create our Evergreen content)
- Build close relationships with main cross functional partners on briefings and creative process for Evergreen content
- Provide ideas and begin to develop near-term process improvements for Content Studio and Owned Social channels
Twelve+ Month Expectations
- Implement near term process improvements for Content Studio and Owned Social channels
- Build out new processes/process improvements for the Content Studio and Owned Social channels that will help to support Glossier’s growth as a business
- Own and maintain relationships with third party partners on content creation as needed; brief and develop timelines of how to best utilize these partners when bandwidth needs are restricted
- 4+ years of project management in the creative space
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Understanding of how creative teams work
- Ability to work on multiple projects, fast timelines and with different personalities
- Master of problem solving and being proactive if and when issues arise
- Content production, understanding of Adobe suite a plus