Glossier Inc. is building the future beauty company in collaboration with its customers.
Glossier is a people-powered beauty ecosystem, founded on the fact that beauty isn’t made in a boardroom, but happens when the individual is celebrated. We leverage engaging marketing platforms and innovative media partnerships to lead the beauty conversation, connect with customers, and introduce products inspired by real life. To meet our ambitious goals, we are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager, SEM + Shopping to join our team based in New York, NY or Remote.
We are looking for someone who is excited to dig into the data and uncover insights that will propel efficient revenue across the ecosystem of Google’s ad products. You will be a thought leader with deep expertise in Google Ads platform, specifically in Search and Shopping. You will work cross-functionally with a group of subject-matter experts to drive business growth. You will need to think big, exercise strategic decision-making skills, and be comfortable challenging convention.
If you enjoy delivering novel marketing strategies, thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments, and are eager to ideate, execute, and optimize the campaigns that will bring Glossier to the next level, then, we want to hear from you!
Six Month Expectations
- Define, refine, and execute the acquisition and retention strategy for across Search (Brand, Non-Brand), Shopping, Display/Discovery
- Lead weekly and monthly Google reporting, communicating key recommendations and optimization that will yield more efficient order and revenue growth
- Effectively manage budget to business goals and financial targets
Twelve+ Month Expectations
- Unify the disparate use of Google ad products into a singular well-oiled, direct-response machine that operates with +40% YoY efficiency gains
- Build the strategy for how to invest in and evaluate performance across the full funnel of Google’s ad products (e.g. CAC, in-platform CPA, ROAS, etc)
- Partner with Growth Data & Analytics to design complex experiments around LTV, incrementality, etc
- BS and/or MS in Business, Marketing, or similar field
- 5+ years of relevant SEM / Shopping, direct-response marketing experience, ideally for a product-focused digital business (e-commerce or direct-to-consumer businesses preferred) or at an agency/marketing service provider
- Prior experience in a start-up or similar environment
- Proficiency working in-platform in Google and Bing, display experience a plus
- Knowledge of Search, product listing ads, and performance marketing best practices
- You’re a team player who can work both independently and collaboratively