Glossier Inc. is building the future beauty company in collaboration with its customers.
Write a few sentences (in paragraph form) that directly address the applicant. Think of this paragraph as your chance to hook someone — imagine sitting in a room with a candidate and talking them through all of the exciting projects they’ll work on. Infuse your team and Glossier’s personality into the job description too — remember, this will be the candidate’s first impression of what working here really means.
Six Month Expectations
Please include some short term expectations - how will this person ramp up?
Twelve+ Month Expectations
Please include some longer goals - how will this person grow with us?
What are the qualifications needed for this person?
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.
Last Updated: November 25, 2019
While this Policy is intended to describe the broadest range of our processing activities globally, those activities may be more limited in some jurisdictions based on local laws. For example, the laws of a particular country may limit the types of personal information we can collect or the manner in which we use that information. In those instances, we adjust our internal policies and practices to reflect the requirements of local law. The data controller in each case will be the Glossier entity to which the applicant submits his or her application, as specified below.
I. APPLICABILITY OF OTHER POLICIES
II. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information in connection with your application to work with us, the categories of personal information we may process about you include:
- Information you provide on our application forms, including full name, telephone number, personal email address, gender, location, availability, employment history (including whether you have previously worked for Glossier), qualifications, references, LinkedIn profile and website (if provided voluntarily), work authorization status, and how you heard about the job;
- Information you provide to us in your resumé, cover letter and any other files you choose to upload or share with us regarding your qualifications, such as design portfolios;
- Information you provide to us during an interview or that we collect through the recruitment process (g. work authorization status, willingness to relocate, salary expectations, type of employment contract, interview notes, results of any assessment);
- Reference information and/or information received from background checks if you are offered a job (where applicable), including information provided by third parties such as past employers, educational institutions and references; and
- Information about your educational and professional background from publicly available sources, including online, that we believe is relevant to your application (g. your LinkedIn profile).
Your decision to apply for a position and provide your personal information to us is voluntary. We will tell you if information is required to move forward with your application.
Sensitive Information: In certain countries, where permitted by law and on a voluntary basis, we may ask questions about race or ethnicity, veteran status and disabilities for specific purposes, such as to accommodate a disability or illness and to comply with legal obligations relating to diversity and anti-discrimination. You are entirely free to decide whether or not to provide such information and your application will not be affected either way. Except as specifically requested, we ask that you avoid submitting information which may qualify as sensitive information under applicable law, including race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, age, gender identity, sexual life or sexual orientation, medical or health information, genetic or biometric data, political opinions, political party or trade union membership and judicial data such as criminal records.
Information About Others: If you provide us with personal information of a reference or any other individual as part of your application, it is your responsibility to obtain consent from that individual prior to providing such information to us.