Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Product Writing Manager
Tel Aviv, IL
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong is one of Israel’s most valued private software companies. Our solution uses machine learning and AI to automate big parts of customer-facing roles. Over 1,500 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality.
At Gong, we’re building new-generation, machine-learning based software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Our solution guides sales professionals, coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
We’re growing rapidly and are seeking a highly motivated, Product Writing Manager to advance our product content architecture, strategy & design.
If you have a passion for writing, and you're excited to have an impact on a platform used by some of the biggest names in tech, we want to meet you!
This is an opportunity to build outstanding content fora new market-category we're creating and leading, and work with a team of exceptional product managers, designers, and engineers.
- Spearhead efforts to build out and maintain a cohesive content suite, covering subjects such as onboarding, day-to-day actions, technical integrations, best practices, and troubleshooting.
- Drive inception, creation, and optimization of content in various formats, such as microcopy, in-product guidance to help articles, and video demonstrations.
- Establish and evangelize cohesive voice and tone across Gong assets and platforms.
- Help establish Gong as the leader in product content, similar to its thought leadership in other areas (sales, marketing, and more).
- Act as the user advocate - work continuously with PMs, product designers, and developers, to craft new features with the right copy, and produce streamlined documentation.
YOUR DAY TO DAY WILL BE:
- Working with product and dev teams to develop the best solutions to address our users' and customers' needs
- Assessing product content needs as they evolve with new product development, pushing company strategy and expanding market penetration.
- Working with other teams (product, product marketing, engineering, and more) to get an in-depth understanding of customers’ usage and desired usage behaviors, and convert those into great product content items.
- Driving measurable data-driven decisions through closely monitoring analytics to know who’s consuming the content and how.
- Staying on top of customer requests, and resolving them quickly for internal and external customers.
- Staying up to date with market trends and finding new ways to showcase content that fits our global audience.
YOU MAY BE A GOOD FIT IF YOU:
- Have 7+ years of experience in content writing and architecture, ideally in large-scale B2B technology companies.
- Can step into the shoes of our various customer personas, talk in their language, and create content that’s meaningful for them.
- Love taking responsibility for your area, and proactively seek ways to improve the customer experience.
- You have a proven innovative & creative flair, and love to experiment in ways that are positive and resonate.
- You’re positive, naturally-motivated, and energetic.
- You’re a quick learner & a natural researcher.
- Both a team player and an independent individual.
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment and can easily multitask, prioritize on the fly, and manage your time efficiently.
- Excellent English, native language.