Single sign-on for backend infrastructure.
Job Description / Skills Required
strongDM is a customer-first, second, and third company with a rabid fan base. When was the last time you heard things like:
* Splunk's CISO Joel Fulton says "strongDM gives you what you can’t get any other way -- the ability to see what happens, replay and analyze incidents."
* Chef's co-founder Adam Jacob says "strongDM takes the friction out of getting staff access to the systems they need."
Customers love us because:
The product rocks: strongDM fundamentally changes the relationship between InfoSec, DevOps, and end users. Enforce the controls security needs while making it easier to facilitate access.
They can trust us: we built a technical product for technical buyers. We do not use jargon. There is no alternative but to always be technically accurate. We are not afraid to admit product gaps.
We’re real humans: we built a serious product without taking ourselves too seriously. Each member of the team is deadly good at their job, and yet we crack jokes on the phone with customers.
strongDM is in the middle...
...of the exploding devops world. The problem? We’re the best kept secret. Our buyer likes to research and learn on their own, so we need to transform from being a secret to a household name for the devops community through no spin, technically-relevant content.
What You'll Do:
- Curate and create content across all things devops to inspire and engage future buyers
- Research the latest devops trends and tech to stay on top of everything that's new so you can write about topics that demonstrate we’re worth our buyers’ time
- Write tutorials, landing pages, ebooks, blog posts, video scripts and more to increase awareness of and spark interest in strongDM
- Work with the technical experts across the company to create no BS, always clear, accurate, and accessible content for our target personas
- Collaborate with and interview internal and external content creators to develop a deep and wide set of content across a variety of topics relevant to our buyers
- Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by others, and help the entire writing team to improve and strive to deliver the best content possible
- 5+ years of writing and editing a variety of content for technical audiences
- Comfortable writing across different styles and formats, including blog posts, the website, tutorials, video scripts, long form content (eBooks), case studies and landing pages
- Excellent skills in writing and translating complex technical topics to a variety of audiences
- Experience curating content and interviewing subject matter experts (Engineering, Support, Founders, Customers) to get the information you need to create substantial content
- Industry-standard base
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k, HSA, FSA, short/long-term disability
- 3 months parental leave
- 3 weeks PTO + standard holidays
- Equity in a fast-growing startup
- No travel required