productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster.
David and Misa, part of our Workplace Experience team are looking for an energetic and motivated receptionist to join their friendly team.
On a typical day, you will...
- Ensure that everything related to the reception desk runs smoothly (from approximately 9 am to 5 pm)
- Greet visitors and make them feel welcome
- Make sure that meetings rooms are ready and calendars are maintained
- Run errands (post office, repair shops, etc.)
- Order office stationery and supplies
- Help with occasional back-office-related activities such as event coordination
- You speak Czech 🇨🇿 and English 🇺🇸 fluently
- You have administrative experience, preferably on reception
- You are a creative 🎨 problem-solver who can handle spur-of-the-moment tasks
- You are energetic ⚡️ and open-minded
- You are willing to improve processes and bring their own ideas to the table 🙇🏽♂️🙇🏻♀️
- You love meeting (and greeting) new people
- You have experience working with MacOS systems and Google apps 💻
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Stock options
💻 MacBook Pro + 34″ monitor
📱 iPhone + company-provided sim card
📚 Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
🏝 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
❤️ 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍲 Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day (or lunch delivered to your home)
💚 shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health
🏋 MultiSport card to access sports facilities
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
⏱ Flexible working hours
🧒🏻 Parental benefits
🎓 Language lessons
📢 Productboard Toastmasters Club
Productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In early 2020, we closed our $45M Series-B round, backed by VC giants Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Index Ventures. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values, and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.