productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster.
We're looking for an experienced leader to join our European recruiting team focused on scaling and supporting our Prague and Europe-based teams. 🚀
As the European Talent Lead, you will be responsible for managing our recruiting team based here in the Czech Republic and partnering up with them to create scalable hiring solutions for R&D departments as well as our business ones.
On a typical day, you will...
- Drive the success of our Recruiting team, including managing prioritization and the overall accountability for each recruiter
- As a people leader, invest in the coaching and development of your team. Lead by example, hire great people and build an environment of trust and high performance within recruiting.
- Identify needs, implement, and execute a recruiting strategy that will successfully recruit candidates needed to move the business forward.
- Cultivate a data-driven recruiting function to make informed and measurable recruiting decisions and to continue improving the overall effectiveness of our recruiting efforts.
- Work closely and effectively with hiring managers and build a trusting partnership with them.
- 5 years of in-house recruiting experience, with a proven track record of managing a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Direct experience with both technical and non-technical recruitment, with proven strategies for all types of roles.
- Strong commitment to DEI with a desire to advocate for more inclusive approaches to hiring.
- Strong analytical and project management skills, proven ability to design clear processes and a very detail-oriented yet flexible approach to problem-solving.
- Experience coaching and enabling a team of recruiters to develop strategic recruiting plans. You lead teams with empathy and strive to be a great teacher and coach to your team members.
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Stock options
💻 MacBook Pro + 34″ monitor
📚 Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
🏝 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
❤️ 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍲 Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day (or lunch delivered to your home)
💚 shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health
🏋 MultiSport card to access sports facilities
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
⏱ Flexible working hours and home office
🧒🏻 Parental benefits
🎓 Language lessons
📢 Productboard Toastmasters Club
🌁 Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
✈️ Relocation Package for foreign (non-Czech/Slovak) candidates relocating to Prague
Productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In early 2020, we closed our $45M Series-B round, backed by VC giants Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Index Ventures. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.