Attentive®️ is a personalized text messaging platform for innovative brands.
Senior Manager, Field Operations
New York City, NY, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $470 million Series E investment led by Coatue in March 2021. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 3,000+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, Pura Vida, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
As our Senior Manager, Field Operations, you will be leading our efforts to intelligently scale the way we go to market. This position will be highly cross-functional, partnering closely with our Marketing, CS and Finance organizations and building connective tissue via systems, shared analyses and modeling. They will also play a key role in partnering with leadership to hone our go to market approach via territory design, and implementing a go to market operating rhythm as we scale.
You’ll report to our VP of GTM Operations.
- Partner deeply with our Sales Analytics & Strategy teams to craft analysis which drive consistently good decision-making for Sales Leaders
- Lead and manage a diverse range of projects and work streams end-to-end. This includes projects focused on pipeline forecast accuracy, pipeline health and ROI, and funnel analytics.
- Develop and lead our go to market operating cadence including forecasting, QBRs, MBR, deal reviews, Finance interlocks, etc.
- Develops go to market operating models that allow us to better understand headcount requirements, sales capacity, and top of funnel requirements to support growth.
- Own our territory model including territory distribution and automation systems, account scoring methodology, and GTM segmentation decisions.
- Partner with FP&A to ensure we’re operating against budget
- Deeply business partner with Attentive’s sales leadership team to help make and drive good decision making.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of software industry experience, ideally at a high-growth company with a global footprint
- 2+ years of investment banking / consulting experience preferred
- Managed a team of 2-3 analysts
- Strong analytical and business modeling capabilities coupled with presentation skills and written communication
- Experience partnering closely with sales technology teams to scope and articulate Salesforce and third party tool requirements.
- Ability to distill complex analyses into clear and concise takeaway that enable good decision making.
Benefits & Perks
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work during COVID-19
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.