Attentive®️ is a personalized text messaging platform for innovative brands.
Partner Marketing Strategist
New York City, NY, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $470 million Series E investment led by Coatue in March 2021. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 3,000+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, Pura Vida, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
Attentive is seeking an ambitious Partner Marketing Strategist to join our team. Reporting into the Senior Director of Partner Marketing, this role will support marketing activities with our partners that drive partner education, brand awareness (for Attentive and our partners), demand generation, and strengthen our technology ecosystem relationships.
- Project Management: help the team make progress every day by proactively keeping track of partner marketing project timelines and deliverables.
- Campaign Planning and Promotion: drive cross-functional collaboration by creating and managing team briefs for initiatives including events, webinars, blog posts, ebooks, and more; drive promotion of key initiatives by drafting compelling email and landing page copy and ensuring program communications are scheduled.
- Partner Onboarding and Education: manage materials and participate in meetings to educate new and existing partners about our partner marketing processes, best practices, benefits of partnership, and expectations for working together.
- Operations: maintain the partner marketing budget and continually track expenses; maintain Attentive’s partner directory and other content on the Partners section of our website.
- Analysis: support business goals by tracking the effectiveness of each partner marketing activity and helping the team determine which channels and activities are providing the most value.
- 1-2 years marketing experience.
- Familiar with marketing fundamentals; understand the process and expectations of marketing programs and deliverables.
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects and campaigns from beginning to end.
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM is a plus.
- Process-oriented with excellent communication, project management, and analytical skills. Exceptional attention to detail.
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment (past startup experience a plus).
Benefits and Perks
- Robust benefits package including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month gym reimbursement
- Free catered lunch, customized snacks and drinks, cold-brew coffee and kombucha on tap (once office reopens)
- Excellent team offsites, regular company-wide social events (virtual and in-person)
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.