Noom is the behavior change company that's disrupting the wellness industry.
We are on the hunt for an enthusiastic, meticulous, and thoughtful Recruiting Coordinator (Contract to Hire) to support recruiting operations. Noom is in hyper-growth mode, and this master of multitasking will ensure the recruiting process runs smoothly, all those involved have a memorable experience, and the process is made better every day.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Own the interview scheduling process from initial candidate contact to offer
- Communicate and confirm interview details to candidates; ensuring that they have all of the necessary information
- Provide an exceptional experience for each candidate; making them feel comfortable, informed, and welcome
- Act as the primary point-of-contact on interview days for both the candidate and interviewers; professionally and efficiently handling all scheduling changes and any other glitches that occur (it happens)
- Coordinate all pre-brief and debrief interview panel meetings
- Identify improvements to our recruitment processes/policies; always focusing on improving candidate experience and efficiency
- Develop supportive and trusting relationships with team members
- Post COVID-19:
- Book travel and accommodations for candidates, manage all reimbursements and per diem
- Coordinate and support recruiting events, such as social events, Meetups, on-campus programs, internships, job fairs, etc.
What We’re Looking For
- 1+ years of experience in a Recruiting Coordinator role (or a similar position where you managed high-volume coordination)
- Experience with GreenHouse, JobScore, Taleo, Jobvite, Lever, Resumator, or any other ATS
- Team player and customer-oriented mindset
- Outgoing, warm, and approachable personality
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Resourcefulness - you enjoy experimentation and independent creative problem solving
- Comfort, confidence, and competence to communicate with all levels of management
- Strong desire to wear many hats and grow quickly in recruiting
- You live in NYC or are willing to relocate to NYC by 2021
- Experience with GoodTime.io
- Past experience in a startup or world-class tech company
What Makes This Job Amazing
- Helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- Being part of Noom's rocketship (were in hyper growth mode)
- Being part of a transparent, high-performance, yet still close-knit culture
This is a full-time temporary position with a possibility of going full-time permanent (based on performance and business need). We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time.