Glossier Inc. is building the future beauty company in collaboration with its customers.
Glossier is looking for a highly motivated, strategic thinker to support our Brand Marketing team in building the Glossier brand through brand partnerships, experiential & offline initiatives.
The best candidate will have a customer-first mindset, with a passion for creating unparalleled experiences that bring the Glossier brand to life in new and innovative ways. You will be an exceptional creative problem-solver, developing or executing against out-of-the-box, culturally relevant ideas and bringing them to the finish line.
6 Month Expectations:
- Design and regularly conduct marketing ideation sessions to cultivate ideas for unparalleled online and offline customer and brand experiences, including brand partnerships
- Lead strategy and execution on all offline and experiential brand elements, including but not limited to: activations, events, retail openings, collateral, merch and PR mailers
- Own brand partnerships end-to-end, identifying and building relationships with the right brand markets and ensure that the project is seamlessly executed
- Develop clear Creative Briefs and work closely with the Creative team to enable the creation of elements that best serve the goals of each project
- Support overall integrated marketing campaigns, which may include leading go-to-market for select campaigns
- Own and deliver projects within a set budget
12 Month Expectations:
- Develop and implement a brand partnerships strategy for Glossier
- Develop a go-to-market and always-on marketing strategy for offline, working closely with cross-functional partners
- Develop a framework for measuring the effectiveness of activations, events, partnerships and other offline brand initiatives, and enact this on all projects
- Minimum 6 years experience in working with or across multiple marketing channels, including experience in offline and experiential marketing, and brand partnerships
- Strong visual and verbal presentation skills
- A customer-first mindset, with a passion for creating memorable experiences
- Demonstrated ability to work in ambiguous situations and across organizational boundaries, building cross-functional relationships and advocating for brand outcomes
- Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas
- Willingness to challenge the brand marketing playbook
- Highly proactive, with the ability to work effectively with internal and external partners to make things happen with limited resources
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.