Practo is a healthcare app that allows consumers to find doctors, book appointments and conduct online consultations.
What if, instead of a job, you had a mission? A mission to create the future of healthcare alongside a team of brilliant, passionate people, on a canvas that touches billions of consumers around the world?
It's what we do at Practo.
Practo is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, united by our mission to help people around the world live healthier, longer lives by simplifying ways to be healthy. Our culture revolves around first principles thinking that leads to daring ideas and we have the freedom and opportunity to turn these ideas into reality. We are dedicated to improving healthcare access for everyone and leaving the world better than we found it.
We are looking for a creative Copywriter who would be hands-on with content/copy related requests across products at Practo.
Roles and responsibilities of the role you are being assessed for:
- Be familiar with Practo’s products and services, and its target audience
- Work with the marketing managers to understand their briefs
- Work directly with the creative team to develop creative ideas and concepts
- Write crisp and compelling content/copy for emails, ads, banners, blogs, product descriptions, and other marketing assets, for external and internal communication
- Make sure that the final work is grammatically sound and free from typos
- Incorporate and revise content/copy based on feedback from the stakeholders
- Work on multiple briefs at the same time
- Collaborate with fellow team members and project stakeholders
- Work with SEO team on content optimization and landing page copy optimization
- Proven copywriting experience (3-6 years)
- Good understanding of B2C marketing/brand marketing
- Previous agency experience would be an added advantage
Good to have:
- Ability to do secondary research to write content
- Basic understanding of science to read and understand content written by medical content team