Practo is a healthcare app that allows consumers to find doctors, book appointments and conduct online consultations.
This role at Practo is to create and maintain simplified medical content for pharmaceutical drugs. Also, to create, curate and maintain Practo's pharmaceutical drug brand database.
- To research and develop an online drug database.
- Review pharma contents as and when required by the organization.
- Write health articles for various therapeutic areas (diseases and procedures)
- To maintain hygiene in the drug database through periodic monitoring and ensuring that the database is up to date and complying with all the rules and regulations in a timely manner.
- Sound Knowledge and ability to apply the governing Acts like Drugs and Cosmetics Act, Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, etc.,
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
- Strong problem solving, influencing, negotiation, conflict management and collaboration skills.
- Good MS office and computer skills.
- Highly effective time management and delegation skills, ability to manage multiple competing priorities, meet multiple demanding timelines and work creatively in a fast-paced, target-driven high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work in a team and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines and standard accepted practices.
- Ability to deliver results to the appropriate productivity, budgetary and quality metrics.
- Demonstrated flexibility, initiative, proactivity, ownership and accountability.
- Strong ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and customers.
- Education -B pharma and M pharma (Preferably)