Practo is a healthcare app that allows consumers to find doctors, book appointments and conduct online consultations.
Manager - Accounts Receivables
Job Description / Skills Required
Summary of Responsibilities
- Handled Order to cash/ Account receivable process
- Manage team and deliver on agreed SLAs for approval of orders, refunds, reconciliations / escalations from customers / internal departments
- Manage financial and regulatory compliance – periodic GST /International VAT returns, annual filings and other India / overseas statutory compliances
- Provide support to finance leadership by providing visibility on daily/weekly/monthly revenue, collection and billings.
- Work with the business team in improving collections by publishing receivables report and systematic follow ups with customers
- Manage month-end book close process including revenue closure and balance sheet schedules
- Develop and document business processes and ensure adherence to accounting policies and strengthen internal controls
- Implement billing tools and automate manual processes
- Manage statutory financial reporting, year end statutory audits and supporting financial due diligence
- Manage a team of 5+ and ensure team goals are met by supervising, training and guiding team members
- Bcom with 7-9 years or CA with 3 years of experience in accounting teams preferably in accounts receivable and/or controllership function in e- commerce companies
- Excellent analytical skills along with the ability to create and present detailed reports along with ability to accurately process large numerical data sets.
- Experience on SAP, strong in relationship building, problem solving, and timely problem escalation. Should have good written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge & Experience in Tax compliances – Direct and Indirect tax compliance