Practo is a healthcare app that allows consumers to find doctors, book appointments and conduct online consultations.
What if, instead of a job, you had a mission? A mission to create the future of healthcare alongside a team of brilliant, passionate people, on a canvas that touches billions of consumers around the world? It’s what we do at Practo.
Practo is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, united by our mission to help people around the world live healthier, longer lives by simplifying ways to be healthy. Our culture revolves around first principle thinking that leads to daring ideas and we have the freedom and opportunity to turn these ideas into reality. We are dedicated to improving healthcare access for everyone and leaving the world better than we found it.
Job description for the role of Quality Analyst
- Assist operations team by keeping a check on support quality
- Monitor quality parameters and constantly work towards improving it
- Help individual CSR improve by providing constant feedback and coaching
- Contribute towards the overall team's customer satisfaction scores
Desired Skill Set:
- Strong skills on need analysis & content development
- Strong track record of improving efficiencies with training
- Knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools
- Should be a very good team player
- Self starter
Experience & Education:
- Qualification: Any graduation
- 2 to 4 years of experience in a similar role
- Good experience in accent training & cross functional training
- Good experience in quality management