Practo is a healthcare app that allows consumers to find doctors, book appointments and conduct online consultations.
Greetings from Practo...!
What if, instead of a job, you had a mission? A mission to create the future of healthcare alongside a team of brilliant, passionate people, on a canvas that touches billions of consumers around the world?
It's what we do at Practo.
Practo is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, united by our mission to help people around the world live healthier, longer lives by simplifying ways to be healthy. Our culture revolves around first principles thinking that leads to daring ideas and we have the freedom and opportunity to turn these ideas into reality. We are dedicated to improving healthcare access for everyone and leaving the world better than we found it.
We are looking to hire a marketing manager to work on a new brand initiative at Practo from defining the brand proposition from scratch to leading the GTM strategy. The person should be a creative problem solver and strong with basic fundamentals of marketing.
- Gather consumer insights and competition insights from time to time manner to define and iterate the brand proposition/strategy
- Define brand proposition and brand guidelines from scratch
- Prepare quarterly marketing plans, objectives, and budgets
- Conceptualize and execute brand marketing campaigns to solve the identified business problems/marketing objectives
- Work with the digital marketing team to drive performance marketing and achieve the business objectives
- Work with trade marketing teams to drive branding at the clinic and local awareness campaigns
- Work with SEO & content team to drive traffic to the brand website
- Optimize budgets across media and marketing channel to achieve the best customer acquisition cost & drive TOM/SPONT of the brand
- MBA from Tier 1 institutes
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in the core marketing domain & Minimum Overall experience of 4 years
- Should have led at-least one marketing campaign
- Previous experience of working with creative agencies or creative team
- The person should have experience in either driving ATL or digital marketing campaigns
- Experience of having worked on a brand from scratch or a new brand would be an added advantage
- Previous team handling experience would be an added advantage