Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Manager, Technical Support
Atlanta, GA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,500 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As a Customer Support leader, you’ll be on the front lines of creating #ravingfans by providing an exceptional support experience for our customers. This role will be responsible for hiring, coaching and developing a team of experienced Technical Support Engineers in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. Additionally, this role will help shape our Commercial and/or Mid-Market support offerings, and be a key contributor to our follow-the-sun, escalation and 24x7 capabilities. This position will report to our Head of Global Customer Support.
- Hire, ramp, develop and promote a team of experienced Technical Support Engineers.
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve our customer & employee experience, optimize workflows, and champion self-sufficiency.
- Own & evolve our Commercial and/or Mid-Market support offerings and playbooks to delight customers at scale.
- Integrate seamlessly with other Support locations to provide continuous follow-the-sun coverage, global escalation and 24x7 capability.
- Consistently deliver against global, team and/or individual goals and KPIs.
- Embody and reinforce Gong’s Operating Principles at work.
- 3+ years of experience building and managing high performing technical support teams in a multi-channel or omni-channel environment.
- Proven ability to create and embody a #ravingfans culture that delights customers and employees in innovative ways.
- Proficiency working with globally distributed teams and remote Engineering organizations, and driving successful outcomes across multiple time zones.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented and well organized.
- Hungry for growth, both professionally and personally.
- Experience in rapid-scale startup, B2B or SaaS organizations a plus
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.