Dashlane simplifies and secures your digital identity across all platforms and devices.
Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we’re even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
Dashlane is an award-winning app that lets you access and share business and personal passwords anytime, anywhere. The app works across every major operating system and browser — so every user can enjoy a simpler, safer internet. Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone simplify their online lives. Dashlane has empowered over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries to enjoy a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
About the role
Our B2B team is searching for an Account Executive to join our team in NYC or remotely anywhere in the United States. This is a unique career opportunity for an entrepreneurial and driven sales professional to play a key role in the expansion of a global market leader. You will be responsible for developing strategies and tactics to generate pipeline and earn new business.
We're looking for self-motivated, driven and fast-paced, curious, resilient sales professionals with strong organizational and follow-up skills who work well in a team environment. This is a greenfield opportunity to quickly exceed your goals in a rapid-growth market and be part of growing an international business line from the ground up. You’ll be working with Executive/C-Suite contacts in IT and Security, developing strategies and tactics to maximize your success. Success in this role also depends on collaboration with cross-functional peers in Sales, Customer Success, Support, Product and Engineering. If you're committed to winning and this sounds like the type of role and environment you thrive in, then we want to talk to you.
This position’s location is flexible within the US.
At Dashlane you will:
- Meet or exceed quarterly goals by maintaining a high activity volume, executing the sales process, identifying key decision makers and business drivers, navigating accounts to drive deals to closure
- Continually build and maintain a robust sales pipeline of new business and provide accurate forecasts
- Act as the subject matter expert in the features, benefits and application of Dashlane’s products and services, conduct remote & in-person discovery calls, presentations, and demos with prospects
- Manage the discovery, evaluation engagement, and sales process to uncover each account's set of business needs, use cases, technical requirements, and purchasing process
- Conduct remote & in-person meetings/presentations for C-level executives and key stakeholders
- Document relevant activities, account, and opportunity details in our CRM platform
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of sales experience
We're also looking for:
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) sales experience, managing the full sales cycle and selling into IT/InfoSec
- A proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding revenue quotas.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in sales methodologies, with excellent closing and negotiating skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and an ability to effectively communicate and influence others.
- Exceptional organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills.
- Experience using CRM and automation platforms (Salesforce, Marketo, etc.).
- Creative and entrepreneurial mindset - interested in helping to build a business with the ability to change direction and operate in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Strong sense of accountability and responsibility- you’re willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic.
- Can perform day-to-day work with minimal supervision, and new and/or complex assignments with minimal direction; self-directed and resourceful.
- Tech-savvy, personable with natural problem-solving abilities and demonstrated discretion and ability to work with confidential information.
- Ability to think critically, troubleshoot and solve complex problems in a fast-paced, data-driven, metrics-oriented environment.
- Domain knowledge and experience with Identity and Access Management (IAM), Enterprise Password Management, or similar Information Technology/Security verticals.
- Domain knowledge and experience with cloud and on-premise IT environments, enterprise web technologies, directory services (MS Active Directory, etc.), endpoint and network management.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.