Dashlane simplifies and secures your digital identity across all platforms and devices.
Due to the ongoing pandemic, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
Dashlane is a web and mobile app that simplifies password management for people and businesses. We empower organizations to protect company and employee data, while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere. A better digital future starts with secure access.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
As a Brand Designer on our Creative team, your contributions will be key in helping us distinguish and define Dashlane as the brand leader in our category. Dashlane Creative is a multi-disciplinary team comprised of design, writing, and operations. We work on projects across the company—from defining our written brand voice to codifying the design systems that underpin our website, advertising, and marketing materials. The ideal candidate has experience working within a design system on marketing projects but with specific photography, illustration, and animation experience. You'll be responsible for the execution of a visual strategy, helping us build image libraries, planning photoshoots, working alongside contractors and agencies, and defining motion guidelines and animation work.
This role can be either in person in our New York office or work remotely within the US.
At Dashlane you will:
- Evolve, elevate, execute and maintain image libraries for the Dashlane visual identity in partnership with the Creative team
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners
- Collaborate with external teams in creative strategy, execution, and production
- Contribute to the strategic vision and goals for the Creative team
- Ensure consistency of design work and cohesion across multiple channels
- Present work to cross-functional partners both within marketing, and across the company
- Balance multiple projects at a time while meeting tight deadlines
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
We're Also Looking For:
- Proficiency in design software like: Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator
- A refined grasp of design fundamentals: typography, color, and layout
- Experience with animation, illustration, image-making, photography.
- Adaptable, proactive, and good at prioritization
- Maintain a high-bar for craft and help elevate the work of others
- Effective communicator both as a writer and as a presenter
- Kind, curious, and capable of receiving and giving constructive criticism
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.