productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster.
Help us scale Productboard! 🚀 We are growing. And we need to grow fast.
As a member of our People Operations team, your job will be to assist with our priority number one. ☝ Hiring. That supports our passionate team in San Francisco and Vancouver.
On a typical day, you will...
- Schedule our interviews - as you might know, candidate experience is strongly connected with the length of the recruitment processes. You will help us to speed our processes even more and help us to boost candidate experience
- Maintaining mainly our ATS Greenhouse as well as some other systems that we are using
- Participating in other recruiting/people operations projects to help scale the function, manage career site job postings and check for accuracy
- Constant improving the efficiency of our hiring process
- You are highly structured and organized.
- You love to plan. Your diary (paper one or digital one - it does not matter) is always in the best condition!
- You are not afraid to tackle any task we might have for you, whether it is organizing interviews with candidates and team meetings, looking after our ATS databases and making sure it is up to date, supporting the team with travel booking for interviews and helping out with a new ways of making our recruitment process even more effective
- You should like adrenaline! Because you will be helping us to catch dropped balls, following up with cancellations and helping with any last-minute needs or emergencies
- You're fluent in English (at least level B2)
Our Tech Stack
- Greenhouse 🌿
- Mixmax, Gem
- Slack, Notion, Eventbrite, LinkedIn Recruiter
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Competitive compensation, stock options, company 401k
📚 A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
🏝 4 weeks of paid vacation and paid sick days
💛 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍲 Lunch delivered to your home
🏋 Company contribution to gym and wellness memberships
🚗 Commuter benefits
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats abroad
❤️ Company contribution and access to best-in-class health benefits and your own Headspace membership
Productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In early 2020, we closed our $45M Series-B round, backed by VC giants Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Index Ventures. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.