productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster.
Productboard is the product management system that helps organisations get the right products to market, faster. Designed on the Product Excellence Methodology, Productboard aligns everyone on the right features to build next. Join our growing Analytics team at Productboard and help us create and drive a data-first culture across the whole company. We strive to understand what drives our customers and what makes the biggest impact on our product.
✨ We are looking for a founding member on the Marketing Analytics team, who will assume ownership of strategic analytics initiatives upon starting that will have an outsize impact on our Marketing team.
On a typical day, you will …
- In Productboard, we have a lot of data for you to sift through, search for hidden insights and their business implications. We want you to deeply understand what’s going on in our product and propose solutions to any inefficiencies you find
- Your daily bread will be 1. Analyze, 2. Tell us the Story (what happened, why it happened, what caused the numbers) and 3. Recommend (what should we do to improve)
- Be an early hire who will help shape and build a world-class analytics team
- Work with stakeholders within Marketing to produce impactful insights from Productboard's complex data environment.
- Own end-to-end performance reporting on all Marketing channel metrics and providing insight to the team (including email, display, SEM, etc.)
- Collaborate closely with the sales, marketing, product and data teams to provide analysis, reporting and tool-building capabilities that inform our key stakeholders
- Ensure marketing data governance, troubleshoot data, and provide deeper insights on business KPIs
- Provide thought leadership and data support on the design, execution, and measurement of impactful experiments and channel tests.
- Drive meaningful and accurate Business Reports from marketing data
- Bachelors’ or above in quantitative field: Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Familiarity with marketing tactics, including campaigns and marketing channels such as SEM, Display, and Email, is a plus
- 3-5 years experience using analytics to drive key business decisions; examples include business/product/marketing analytics, business intelligence, strategy consulting
- Deep understanding of Marketing demand funnel - B2B and B2C
- Experience with Google Analytics (certification is a plus)
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Proficiency with Marketo and Salesforce is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Competitive compensation, stock options
📚 A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
🏝 4 weeks of paid vacation and paid sick days
💛 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍲 Lunch delivered to your home
🏋 Company contribution to gym and wellness memberships
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats abroad
❤️ Company contribution and access to best-in-class health benefits and your own Headspace membership
Productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In early 2020, we closed our $45M Series-B round, backed by VC giants Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Index Ventures. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.