Glossier Inc. is building the future beauty company in collaboration with its customers.
We are looking for an experienced and discerning recruiter to drive an inclusive and equitable talent acquisition strategy in partnership with our Retail Leadership team and people team. In this role, you’ll partner closely with the People and Retail teams to build processes, develop hiring strategies, and create tactics that enable us to grow the best retail teams in the industry. You will have a deep understanding of sourcing and attracting extremely empathetic, inclusive, and hospitality-minded retail associates who will continue to raise the bar of what exceptional experiences look like for our diverse customer base.
Six Month Expectations
- Liaise with hiring managers to thoroughly understand retail roles and key qualifications; develop strategy to screen accordingly in the hiring process
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for our Retail teams by sourcing, reviewing resumes, and managing candidates through an equitable and inclusive interview process to meet retail opening timelines
- Develop a strategy to source a diverse pipeline of retail candidates for each role; proactively source active and passive candidates through employee referrals, networking, internal databases, and innovative research tactics
- Deliver an inclusive candidate experience while communicating with candidates in a professional and timely manner.
Twelve+ Month Expectations
- Ideate and execute scalable processes to help our Retail team grow quickly and efficiently
- Help to educate and guide the retail teams in hiring hourly associates throughout the stores in a consistent, fair, and equitable way.
- Promote the Glossier brand and develop creative strategies to attract and market the Company to qualified candidates
- Develop and execute unique recruiting efforts and events, including informational sessions, recruitment mixers, and other activities that promote Glossier recruiting and outreach efforts
- 5+ years of experience in a full-cycle recruiting function; experience recruiting in multi-unit retail or hospitality environments preferred
- Travel required to support in-store openings and recruitment practices
- Experience hiring diverse teams through developing an exceptionally inclusive and equitable process and experience
- Must be able to multi-task and manage a robust and diverse pipeline with efficiency and constant attention
- High level of interpersonal skills and strong ability to engage candidates of varying experience levels and backgrounds
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.