Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Digital Marketing Manager
Atlanta, GA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,500 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
We’re looking for an inquisitive, data-driven, dependable marketer to join our San Francisco-based team as a Digital Marketing Manager. You’ll create, tweak, and expertly manage search and social advertising campaigns to wow and persuade sales leaders at key industries to check out Gong’s Revenue Intelligence suite.
This role is an individual contributor role reporting to our Sr. Manager of Marketing, and will have a pivotal role in generating new opportunities for our world-class sales teams, and ensuring Gong a must have in every sales team’s tool stack.
- Conduct deep research on Sales leaders at top industries to understand how they conduct research, evaluate products, and what keeps them up at night. You primary focus will be to create pipeline and increase brand awareness of Gong to support our Commercial, Mid-Market, Enterprise, and Strategic sales teams.
- Craft high performing campaigns across search and social ad platforms that delivers a high amount of sales-accepted opportunities, cost-effectively.
- You can whip up a mean pivot table. Expertly manage networks budgets to quarterly plans, and continually tweak campaign budgets and bids for maximum efficiency
- You love to collaborate. Partner with our incredible content team to test different messaging and themes to find out what hooks a sales leader’s attention.
- You can form cross-team kinship. Work closely with our sales development and web conversion rate testing teams to maximize the impact of paid media advertising.
- 2+ years of search advertising experience in the B2B space (agency or in-house)Experience working in B2B technology, preferably SaaS
- Experience matching advertising data to sales performance out of a CRM - like Salesforce - is a huge plus.
- Strategic thinker: you are continually thinking of ways to level up campaign performance and lead quality
- Self-starter and well-organized, who can deliver projects dependably. Some juggling may be required.
- Bonus if you’re familiar with reaching and engaging with sales audience (but no sales experience required)
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment.
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.