Amplitude helps companies build better products.
About The Role & Team
Amplitude’s mission is to be the operating system for digital business. At its core, Amplitude provides a new window into digital customer behavior that helps businesses answer the question: “Where do we place our digital bets to maximize growth?” We approach challenges with humility, we take ownership of our contributions, and our growth mindset pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers and partners.
We are looking for an experienced Sr. Compensation Analyst to join our growing People Operations organization. This role will lead the end-to-end strategy and administration of our global compensation programs as well as being a key partner to our Human Resource and business leaders, for our rapidly-growing, global organization.
As Sr. Compensation Analyst, you will drive initiatives such as:
- Job family architecture – identification of job families, benchmarking to salary surveys, conducting compensation analyses, identifying and facilitating FLSA review, developing communication to leaders and employees
- Partner with HRIS to help with the launch of a new HRIS solution
- Supporting analysis for GTM compensation strategy
- Responsible for conducting analysis, data management & auditing, benchmarking to market, system set up, and survey submissions
- Collaborate with stakeholders/partners to continually improve processes, both compensation-specific and broader HR; drive for continued improvement in efficiency, effectiveness, and quality
- Conduct ad hoc compensation analyses and projects
- Perform regular data audits to ensure and improve accuracy & data integrity in our HRIS system of record
- Provide support and direction during performance review cycles, including budget planning for merit and stock allocation
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- Working knowledge of compensation program concepts and practices
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with a commitment to accuracy
- Emphasizes partnership and collaboration in working with a team
- Consultative approach to engaging with business leaders and partners
- Strong written, verbal, and graphic communication skills
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- Strong user of Microsoft Office and G-suite
- Familiarity Workday a plus
- At least 5 years of compensation experience
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options. And when our offices are open, we offer delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, and commuting benefits.
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform– we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Amplitude powers digital upstarts like Calm and Peloton and technology leaders like Microsoft and Paypal, but also 100+ year old companies like Ford, as they rethink their digital revenue strategy.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Amplitude is a tech startup to bet your career on in 2021, according to Business Insider.
- Amplitude had a record year of growth in 2020 and grew employee headcount by 24%.
- Amplitude is one of the best software products on the market according to G2.
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- More than 20% of the Fortune 100 are customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Calm, Microsoft, Ford, NBC Universal, Hubspot, PayPal and Peloton.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris and Singapore.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.