Amplitude helps companies build better products.
Amplitude’s mission is to help companies build better products. By building best-in-class teams, we create best-in-class products that customers love. We approach challenges with humility, we take ownership over our work, and our growth mindset pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers.
This role reports to the VP of Field Marketing. In this role, you’ll partner with key sales leaders in the field to build regional marketing plans and execute those leveraging various shared services in marketing and the company overall.
In this role, you will:
- Run local and regional planning and review processes quarterly and be the ambassador to sales and marketing in both directions
- Be able to build a plan to hit a number and have an intermediate understanding of bottoms up pipeline calculations
- Proactively detect market changes and opportunities and develop region specific segment strategies while monitoring sales funnel conversion on a weekly basis
- Be responsible for event execution in your region
- Understand digital marketing well enough to devise and execute integrated programs for your region
- Innovate at creating and scaling ABM programs to enterprise accounts
- Work with inside sales on a weekly basis to coordinate and launch campaigns and to ensure timely follow up on MQLs/MQAs.
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Ideally a proven track record of having worked in a high growth environment
- Desired but not required experience marketing in the analytics space
- Familiarity with with how to calculate pipeline and understanding of funnel conversion
- Strong organizational skills coupled with the ability to formulate and communicate strategy
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform– we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Over twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, and Paris.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.