Amplitude helps companies build better products.
Amplitude’s Sales Development team’s core missions are to: help people effectively navigate their journey with our product, identify and develop new business pipeline, and be the training ground for our company’s future leaders.
Reporting to the Head of Global Sales Development, you'll be an integral part of our Sales leadership and work closely with marketing, sales operations, and enablement to continuously improve our inbound and outbound prospecting motions. Our ideal candidate is someone with a track record of making data-driven decisions and delivering consistent results. Our ideal candidate is a resourceful, disciplined leader who incorporates integrity, empathy, and humility into everything they do.
This is an awesome opportunity to help build and scale a world-class team focused on our fast-growing EMEA region.
As Sales Development Manager, you will:
- Hire, train, mentor, coach, and promote the next generation of Amplitude leaders
- Oversee a multi-channel, inbound/outbound prospecting program including messaging, tactics, systems, measurement, experimentation, and optimization
- Be goal-oriented, and highly proactive about coming up with creative ways for us to hit our new business pipeline targets, which directly impact revenue growth
- Help us achieve our growth goals while engaging our future customers with empathy and respect
- Align and collaborate with marketing, sales operations, and sales leadership to meet revenue and pipeline goals, diagnose opportunities and pain-points, and accurately measure progress
- Help create a team and company-first culture where we recognize and invest in our talent
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- Experience with innovative marketing, sales development, and sales at a high-growth enterprise B2B SaaS company
- A robust network for sourcing candidates to grow the team: Always be hiring!
- Experience managing both inbound and outbound sales development teams
- Ability to communicate effectively with your peers and stakeholders
- Exposure to and passion for some or all of the following:
- Product management/building digital products
- Using behavioral analytics to better understand customers
- Iterative processes (experimentation, testing, always-on marketing)
- A track record of lifting up the people around you
At minimum, you should have:
- 1-3 years of experience as an SDR manager
- Or 3-5+ years of experience in sales, sales operations, or enablement
- Fluency in French and English is essential; fluency in Spanish and/or Italian is a bonus
- Strong Salesforce skills
Who We Are: Amplitude is built on a culture of having a growth mindset, humility, and ownership. We empower our teams to build with autonomy and collaboration and are committed to continual improvement. For more insight into how we work and what life is like at Amplitude, take a look at our KeyValues profile: https://www.keyvalues.com/amplitude
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: Along with excellent benefits, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10-year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform– we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as our innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, Peloton, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Austin, Amsterdam, London, and Paris.
- Our mascot is the DataMonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables the creation of better products, the ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.