Amplitude helps companies build better products.
Amplitude’s mission is to be the operating system for digital business. At its core, Amplitude provides a new window into digital customer behavior that helps businesses answer the question: “Where do we place our digital bets to maximize growth?” We approach challenges with humility, we take ownership of our contributions, and our growth mindset pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers and partners.
We are looking for an experienced Manager of HR Information Systems (HRIS) to join our growing People Operations organization. This role will lead the end-to-end strategy and administration of our Human Resource systems as well as evolving our HR processes for our rapidly-growing, global organization.
As the Senior Manager of HRIS, you will:
- In the early part of your career help drive an RFP process to identify our new go forward HRIS solution
- Supervise the day-to-day activities of our current and future HR Information Systems
- Support management on structural policy matters related to the HRIS
- Maintain data integrity in systems by regularly analyzing data
- Collaborate with our IT staff to perform regular tests and upgrades to our HRIS including system integrations
- Generate ad-hoc reports (for example, reports on turnover, hiring costs and benefits)
- Design user-friendly processes, guidelines, and documentation
- Ensure all HR-related systems are compliant with data protection laws
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- You have experience in managing a global HR Information System
- Analytical skills
- Familiarity with payroll systems and ATS solutions
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Desire to push the status quo and find efficiencies in how we spend more time on an impactful partnership within the people team and with functional stakeholders
- Capability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- A thorough understanding of HR practices, including employment law and regulations
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options. And when our offices are open, we offer delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, and commuting benefits.
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform– we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Amplitude powers digital upstarts like Calm and Peloton and technology leaders like Microsoft and Paypal, but also 100+ year old companies like Ford, as they rethink their digital revenue strategy.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Amplitude is a tech startup to bet your career on in 2021, according to Business Insider.
- Amplitude had a record year of growth in 2020 and grew employee headcount by 24%.
- Amplitude is one of the best software products on the market according to G2.
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- More than 20% of the Fortune 100 are customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Calm, Microsoft, Ford, NBC Universal, Hubspot, PayPal and Peloton.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris and Singapore.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.