Amplitude helps companies build better products.
New York City, NY, US
Amplitude’s mission is to be the operating system for digital business. At its core, Amplitude provides a new window into digital customer behavior that helps businesses answer the question: “Where do we place our digital bets to maximize growth?” We approach challenges with humility, we take ownership of our contributions, and our growth mindset pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers and partners.
As the leader of our Talent Acquisition team you will play a meaningful role in evolving what Recruiting means at Amplitude by crafting scalable processes to help our hardworking team of Recruiters optimally support global hyper-growth. You will have the opportunity to lead a high-performing team and set the strategy to make us better. You’ll also cultivate an encouraging environment complete with continuous learning in a uniquely Amplitude (growth-minded) manner.
As Head of Talent Acquisition, you will:
- Be an advocate of DEI and bring thoughtful strategies towards building an inclusive environment and while diversifying our candidate pool.
- Collaborate with finance and workforce planning teams along with understanding the varying needs of Technical, GTM, and G&A business partners worldwide.
- Mentor and develop others, while coaching through all stages of the hiring process such as hiring manager intake calibration, candidate qualification, debrief decisions, candidate offer generation, and closing.
- Partner with HRBPs and the People team to build and operationalize processes involving internal transfers, referral programs, relocation, and immigration support.
- Help build a welcoming employer brand, promoting our employer value proposition and growing brand awareness
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- Experience directly leading a global recruitment team with a history of achieving results by encouraging the team and crafting high-levels of accountability.
- Successful experience in Recruiting, preferably within B2B SaaS.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to provide clarity on recruiting vision, strategy, and status to key partners including Leadership Team, Hiring Managers, and Amplitude as a whole.
- The desire to become a Data Monster; someone who persistently looks at data to uncover business insights and drive decision-making.
- A candidate-focused mentality and passion for crafting an astonishing candidate experience with the ability to balance the needs of the recruiting team with those of the business.
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options. And when our offices are open, we offer delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, and commuting benefits.
The Product: Amplitude is the world's #1 product intelligence platform– we empower teams to use customer data to build great product experiences for growth. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Amplitude powers digital upstarts like Calm and Peloton and technology leaders like Microsoft and Paypal, but also 100+ year old companies like Ford, as they rethink their digital revenue strategy.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Amplitude is a tech startup to bet your career on in 2021, according to Business Insider.
- Amplitude had a record year of growth in 2020 and grew employee headcount by 24%.
- Amplitude is one of the best software products on the market according to G2.
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- More than 20% of the Fortune 100 are customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Calm, Microsoft, Ford, NBC Universal, Hubspot, PayPal and Peloton.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris and Singapore.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.