Attentive®️ is a personalized text messaging platform for innovative brands.
Partner Enablement Manager
New York City, NY, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $470 million Series E investment led by Coatue in March 2021. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 3,000+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, Pura Vida, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
The Partner Enablement Manager is responsible for delivering the training, materials, and information to enable partners to be effective sellers. This individual must enjoy working every day with partnership, marketing, and product marketing stakeholders (both internally and externally). Typical duties include a mix of sales and technical enablement via live and recorded trainings, asset development, and process creation. Attentive is a fast-paced environment and we are looking for someone who can hit the ground running to manage multiple responsibilities and projects while producing high-quality work.
- Become an expert on the Attentive platform, our product roadmap and best-practices, and our partner ecosystem and solutions.
- Become a primary liaison between internal teams including product marketing, partner marketing, partnerships, client strategy, sales enablement, and technical enablement.
- Create, deliver, and drive adoption of partner enablement content, documentation, and processes, both within Attentive and across our partner organizations.
- Example content includes educational Attentive + Partner solution briefs/1-pagers, best practice guides for specific use-cases, and internal win wires, to name a few – all designed to help our partners and Attentive sellers effectively position our joint solutions to prospects and clients.
- Help build a “partner learning center” where our partners can access training courses and become certified on the Attentive platform and positioning.
- Assist in research efforts to identify and build a business case for new technology partner investments (i.e. integrations).
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelors’ degree required
- 3+ years experience working in or closely with sales enablement or partner enablement, marketing/program management, or product management
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Experience in building scalable training programs, both via e-learning and in-person
- Able to think independently and consider cross-functional and downstream impacts
Benefits & Perks
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work during COVID-19
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.