productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster.
In this role, you will play an essential role in preparation of financial statements, ensure accurate and timely completion of GL/AR/AP, and take on general accounting tasks. We’re looking for bright, empathetic, and goal-oriented individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to be able to make visible contributions to the company. If you are passionate about driving change in a dynamic business environment and have a background in Accounting, we’d love to meet you!
On a typical day, you will...
- Perform full scope monthly closing: full GL / AR / AP / bank accounts ownership
- Do accounts reconciliation and cost controlling, banks statement reconciliation, depreciation etc.
- Manage main customers relationships (billing, purchase orders and payment processes)
- Coordination of invoicing process and overseeing cash collection
- Revenue recognition support
- Handling of accounts payable within our AP systems and managing vendors relationships, cost centre management
- Support of the monthly closing of the subsidiaries where accounting is outsourced to third parties
- Expense reimbursements administration
- Tax and other compliance reporting support
- Support employees in regards to our spend management system, managing and updating approval workflows, adding and removing accesses from finance systems
- Ad-hoc support on new projects or initiatives
- Seeking opportunities to improve current processes
- Bachelor’s degree or similar higher education
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Positive mindset and openness to changes and challenges
- Fluent in English
Nice to have:
- Experience with a start-up or similar high growth and fast changing environment
- Experience with multi-entity and multi-regional setup, and with distributed teams
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Stock options
💻 MacBook Pro + 34″ monitor
📚 Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
🏝 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
❤️ 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍲 Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day (or lunch delivered to your home)
💚 shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health
🏋 MultiSport card to access sports facilities
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
⏱ Flexible working hours and home office
🧒🏻 Parental benefits
🎓 Language lessons
📢 Productboard Toastmasters Club
🌁 Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
✈️ Relocation Package for foreign (non-Czech/Slovak) candidates relocating to Prague
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 4,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
In April 2021, we closed our $72M Series-C round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.