productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster.
Productboard is growing and so is our Executive Assistant team! We are searching for a passionate, and agile Executive Assistant to join our team. In this role, you’ll help build, refine, and enable best-in-class leadership support as we scale our Go-To-Market teams globally. You’ll be responsible for a variety of initiatives spanning how we support our Executives and serve as a force multiplier for our leadership. We’re looking for a decisive problem solver with a “get it done” attitude who will thrive in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment. You’ll help support our Go-To-Market leaders in North America (SVP Sales, SVP Customer Success, and VP Marketing), and will be part of a team that is committed to unblocking our leaders and maximizing impact at Productboard.
On a typical day, you will...
- Manage a lively and constantly evolving calendar and schedule for our Go-To-Market Executives: SVP Sales, SVP Customer Success, and our VP Marketing
- Act as gatekeeper, time-advocate, and liaison for Executive, creating efficiency and balance for your Executive
- Coordinate internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, full staff meetings, all-hands meetings, off-site meetings, one-on-one meetings, meetings with stakeholders and customers, etc.
- Help drive recruitment and hiring as-needed (project management of candidate screening, schedules, process support)
- Manage and assist team calendars, and team Slack channels
- Book appropriate domestic and international travel within Productboard's travel policy, taking into account costs, and proper documentation
- Handle multiple requests for Executive’s time, utilizing strong judgment in handling priority of requests
- Format documents and presentations
- Be a culture-contributor: supervise, highlight, and celebrate important team cultural/career moments such as birthdays and work anniversaries for GTM teams
- Point person to assist with team requests and problem-solve, helping to keep the team on track and organized
- Potentially develop new processes for our growing team
- Adapt to a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant (Supporting Go-To-Market teams is a plus!)
- You're a force multiplier and have the ability to build strong relationships and a personal network throughout the company (both in-person and remotely)
- You're a rock star project coordinator and have experience with planning events and other cross-functional projects end to end
- Skillful execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organization, and process
- Adaptable and ability to work with limited information and ambiguity.
- Strong self-starter that can take a task and run with it with limited supervision from executive
- Proactive and helping to anticipate problems and/or needs of your executive
- Able to maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of sophisticated meetings
- Solid understanding of G Suite, Slack, and Zoom
- Comfortable adapting to a fast pace working environment
- Creative problem solver able to think in an unexpected way
- Availability to perform job duties outside of normal business hours when vital
- Very strong communication and social skills
Our Tech Stack
- Slack, Notion
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Competitive compensation, stock options, company 401k
📚 A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
🏝 4 weeks of paid vacation and paid sick days
💛 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍲 Lunch delivered to your home
🏋 Company contribution to gym and wellness memberships
🚗 Commuter benefits
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats abroad
❤️ Company contribution and access to best-in-class health benefits and your own Headspace membership
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 4,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
In April 2021, we closed our $72M Series-C round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.