Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Manager, Employee Engagement and Experience
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,500 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As Manager, Employee Engagement and Experience, you’ll play a pivotal hand in helping design and execute Gong’s approach to the future of work. In this role, you’ll assist in creating and delivering the employee experience strategy that supports internal communications, events and programming for your fellow Gongsters around the globe. You also will have the opportunity to help craft our remote/hybrid return-to-office strategy.
Reporting to our Director, Employee Communications & Experience, the ideal candidate brings an eagerness to understand and design programming for distributed teams and isn’t afraid to voice their out-of-the-box ideas. We need an adaptable, creative, problem-solver in this versatile role to build processes and change management practices as we develop equitable experiences across a remote/hybrid work environment. Your creativity and ability to Challenge Conventional Wisdom are key factors to being successful in this role.
- Drive equitable employee engagement, employee experience, and workplace culture throughout our distributed teams
- Support the delivery of our internal communication cadence, bringing a creative and pragmatic eye to utilize different communication channels based on audience or message; administer internal communications calendar
- Create and inspire the way we host internal in-person and virtual events to support our growing distributed teams; survey employees to ensure events resonate with staff and drive overall engagement
- Partner cross-functionally on strategy development for remote work, flexible work, and pay and benefits with HRBPs, Talent Acquisition and Total Rewards; you may also lead cross-functional teams to build out these global remote/flexible workforce strategy and programs
- Help elevate Gong’s reputation, both internally and externally, by collaborating with members of the Marketing and People teams to complete award submissions
- Spearhead employer branding initiatives; develop new ways we can bring the Gong employee experience to life (via blogs, videos, social, events, etc.)
- Proactively develop new ideas- both big and small- to create memorable moments that surprise and delight throughout the employee experience
- An outgoing champion of company culture; foster relationships with employees at all levels
- 6-10 years experience in corporate communications, events marketing or human resources within a fast-growth SaaS company; additional Professional backgrounds such as hospitality or travel & entertainment are encouraged to apply
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal Experience presenting and evangelizing company wide-events and programs to VP and C-suite level leaders
- Experience planning and delivering high-quality, high-touch events and/or delivering events with a significant hybrid/virtual programmatic experience
- Bachelor’s degree
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment