Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Sales Enablement Manager, Enterprise
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,500 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
Gong is expanding our Global Sales Enablement Team and we are seeking an Sales Enablement Manager to support our Enterprise sales team. This role will work closely with oto enable successful sales performance by providing training on emerging and existing products, driving Sandler sales methodology and sales process, and being a partner to support new hires throughout their 90-120 day onboarding and ramp period. The ideal candidate has B2B Enterprise Technology Sales (or similar customer facing) background, has advanced knowledge of the Gong platform, is detail oriented, and has great presentation skills.
As part of the Global Sales Enablement Team, you’ll work without Enterprise sales teams to deliver sales programs to help grow and optimize our business. Additionally, you will work with our sellers in the field during the sales onboarding period to help them ramp as quickly as possible.
- Pursue a deep understanding of our enterprise business goals to ensure that learning solutions meet the needs of stakeholders and reps.
- Perform detailed needs assessments in collaboration with Sales Leadership. Translate business needs into measurable outcomes and align to broader enablement initiatives.
- Basic understanding of Sales Methodology (Sandler specifically), also Challenger, Medic, etc.
- Build on the current sales new hire onboarding program and certification programs for both Enterprise sales teams, owning the gap analysis, product, demo, and buyer persona certifications.
- Organize content such as Gong library folders, call lists, and up-market decks to make them easily accessible to these teams.
- Lead continual training cadence of up-market teams in partnership with sales leaders.
- Develop, manage, and collect data that contributes to monitoring the performance of enablement programs.
- Manage the technology used for Sales Enablement (including Lessonly, Guru, Outreach, and Gong).
- Advanced understanding of Gong platform and it’s functionality
- Built onboarding, training, bootcamp, certification programs
- Familiarity with Enablement and Learning technology (Guru, Lessonly, Gong)
- Driven to be efficient and effective
- Always in the know
- Technology curious
- Highly communicative
- Highly collaborative
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
- Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.