Dashlane simplifies and secures your digital identity across all platforms and devices.
Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we’re even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
Dashlane is an award-winning app that lets you access and share business and personal passwords anytime, anywhere. The app works across every major operating system and browser — so every user can enjoy a simpler, safer internet. Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone simplify their online lives. Dashlane has empowered over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries to enjoy a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
You will be based in New York, NY.
Our B2B team is looking for a Customer Success Representative to help us achieve ambitious growth goals. As a Customer Success Coordinator you will be responsible for working with our customer base by bringing Dashlane's best practices, innovations and capabilities directly to the users of our product. You will foster relationships with key stakeholders, assist clients with ongoing projects, and strategize operational improvements to ensure their success with Dashlane.
We're looking for self-motivated, curious, resilient professionals with strong organizational and follow up skills who work well in a fast-paced environment. Your success in this position depends on excellent phone, and email skills and the ability to quickly assess prospective opportunities for improvement through discovery and qualification, uncovering business needs through active listening and thoughtful questioning. You’ll be working with Executive/C-Suite contacts in IT and Security, developing strategies and tactics to maximize your success, and will also collaborate with cross-functional peers in Customer Success, Sales, Support, Product and Engineering. If this sounds like the type of role and environment you thrive in, then we want to talk to you.
At Dashlane you will:
- Create an exceptional experience for hundreds of B2B customers, ensuring a positive journey after the initial sale is closed through their annual renewal
- Become an expert on Dashlane’s offerings and help develop rollout and deployment strategies to best match new customer needs based on their specific circumstances to help improve password habits company wide
- Fully own a diverse customer list and work independently to ensure needs are met and/or surfaced for internal development teams to consider
- Consult with customers to define collaboration goals, success criteria and program strategy to ensure a customer perception of value that leads to renewal and expansion
- Act as the subject matter expert on the features, benefits and application of Dashlane’s products and services
- Proactively develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders to drive product adoption, educating customers on the Dashlane value proposition and product features over the phone, via email, and via product demonstrations (and, of course, Zoom)
- Conduct periodic customer health-checks to understand behavior, identify renewal risk, and proactively address inactivity and/or missed opportunities to ensure success
- Manage and resolve customer requests, collect product feedback, feature requests, and foster product testimonials from the existing customer base
- Meet and exceed quotas to ensure Dashlane successfully retains and grows account revenue
- Build long-term customer relationships with a focus on ensuring they know the customer success team can help them navigate uncharted territory withing their organization
- Work in tandem with Dashlane’s customer service and support team to ensure technical product related problems and/or questions are resolved at the right level
- Learn side by side with peers about the changing landscape of digital security with a team who understands most incoming employees will need some level of basic training on Dashlane and general password management topics
- Work on a diverse, global team with a positive outlook and desire to help others. Flexibility, drive and passion are key to the team’s working style
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of customer success/sales/account management or relevant internship experience
- A proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding expectations such as assigned activity/sales quotas
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and an ability to effectively communicate and influence others
- Exceptional organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills
- Creative and entrepreneurial mindset - interested in helping to build a business with the ability to change direction and operate in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Strong sense of accountability and responsibility- you’re willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic
- Can perform day-to-day work with minimal supervision, and new and/or complex assignments with minimal direction; self-directed and resourceful
- High degree of perseverance and passion for our product and mission
- Tech-savvy, personable with natural problem-solving abilities and demonstrated discretion and ability to work with confidential information
- Ability to think critically, troubleshoot and solve complex problems in a fast-paced, data-driven, metrics-oriented environment
- Domain knowledge and experience with Identity and Access Management (IAM), Enterprise Password Management, or similar Information Technology/Security verticals
- Domain knowledge and experience with cloud and on-premise IT environments, enterprise web technologies, directory services (MS Active Directory, etc.), endpoint and network management
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.
- Web Engineering Manager - Browser Extension team (Remote Eligible - Portugal) Lisbon, PT
- Web Engineering Manager - Browser Extension team (Remote Eligible - France) Paris, FR
- Team Leader - Customer Support & Service (Remote Eligible - Portugal) Lisbon, PT
- Senior Systems Administrator Paris, FR