Dashlane simplifies and secures your digital identity across all platforms and devices.
Due to the ongoing pandemic, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
Dashlane is a web and mobile app that simplifies password management for people and businesses. We empower organizations to protect company and employee data, while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere. A better digital future starts with secure access.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
About the role
Dashlane is looking for an iOS developer with a good understanding of the UI technologies of iOS. You will participate in building the best password manager and online security app on iPad, iPhone and Apple Watch. You have a proven track record of building high-quality user experiences. You're comfortable putting forward your ideas and have a strong passion for delivering the best experience to users.
At Dashlane, depending on your role, you'll be able to opt to work from the office or remotely. Due to legal constraints, at the moment Dashlane can only hire remotely in one of the three countries we have offices (Portugal, France and the USA).
This position’s location is flexible within France and Portugal, and you can also opt to work from our Lisbon or Paris office.
At Dashlane you will:
- Take ownership of not only the features you develop but all aspects of the Dashlane application
- Work with your team to develop innovative features, communicating clearly with the team during the development lifecycle, from inception to release
- Maintain and improve the core functionality of our application, looking for ways to optimize performance and improve our UX
- Stay up-to-date with the latest changes for iOS and incorporate them into our application including SwiftUI and Combine
- Follow the evolution of the platform, studying WWDC sessions with your team during the conference
- Join a team of iOS developers, who are all passionate about both Dashlane and Apple technologies
- 3+ years of work experience in iOS application development and in iOS frameworks and APIs
- 1+ years of work experience with Swift
- Fluent in English
We're Also Looking For:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with the most up-to-date Swift version, and knowledge of SwiftUI and Combine
- Experience writing reliable unit tests and UI tests
- Knowledge of the latest version of iOS (we currently support iOS 14+)
Diversity at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.
- Web Engineering Manager - Browser Extension team (Remote Eligible - Portugal) Lisbon, PT
- Web Engineering Manager - Browser Extension team (Remote Eligible - France) Paris, FR
- Team Leader - Customer Support & Service (Remote Eligible - Portugal) Lisbon, PT
- Senior Systems Administrator Paris, FR