Practo is a healthcare app that allows consumers to find doctors, book appointments and conduct online consultations.
Fairfield Health Onboarding specialist
Job Description / Skills Required
- To train Fairfield Heath (FFH) Team members on product as per schedule shared by SPEX team.
- Develop detailed strategy for training of all new FFH Team members in coordination with City Managers.
- Create, develop and maintain course materials, learner guides, hand-outs, reference materials etc
- Serve as primary trainer delivering quality learning experiences through adequate preparation, such as up-to-date facilitator material, participant guides and aids, etc.
- Do assessments during training via tests, quizzes etc and maintain scores of all the PSWs
- Share all scores along with feedback to respective managers before PPC Cliinc members starts the operations at the clinic.
- To read, understand, absorb and retain the Practo Way of Training (PWOT), one hundred percent.
- To implement and practice the PWOT one hundred percent, in letter and spirit
- To ensure all FFH Team members who undergo training understand and absorb PWOT.
- To seek awareness about the Company’s vision, goals and plans and align thoughts and action towards the same
- Market visit every month to keep abreast with latest trends & happenings in the market, which can be used in training.
- Develop and deliver ongoing training and communication to the Operations teams related to product specific changes and capabilities.
- Conduct regular evaluations to assess product knowledge & gaps
- Determine training needs by traveling with PSWs; observing PWOS implementation; Closely interacting with PSWs & Managers
HR and Inter-personal Issues
- To be a good team player and contribute towards maintaining high levels of motivation across the team - with positivity in thoughts, words and action – particularly during team meetings.
- To address differences with superiors, if any, in private and never in front of other colleagues
- To maintain maximum attendance at all times
- To plan all ‘leave’ well in advance and discuss the same with his superiors, so that the overall team performance is not adversely affected
- Education- Graduate in any discipline
- Experience 2-3 years with training background
- Ability to Assess Candidates
- Enthusiasm for Learning
- Strong communication skills
- Tech Savvy
- Flexible in terms of approach