Practo is a healthcare app that allows consumers to find doctors, book appointments and conduct online consultations.
The runner will collect samples from different phlebotomists / technicians and drop them off within the stipulated time at the testing labs.
- Must be able to operate a vehicle for off-site pick-up and delivery of materials.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and report as necessary to the team.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Must be reliable and task-oriented.
- Requires some physical labour daily in various weather conditions.
- Must be able to track and keep manager informed of daily progress.
- Must verify the accuracy of part’s information prior to making runs.
- Must be able to perform various duties, including, but not limited to collection/submission of blood/urine samples, documentations related to samples, organising documents and samples to avoid any mismatch and on time submission of the samples to the laboratory.
- Must have a good driving record and driving licence with proper vehicle documents.