Glossier Inc. is building the future beauty company in collaboration with its customers.
The Programs Business Analyst II will run Glossier’s PLM system and will support data for the Supply Chain team overall. By analyzing user needs and combining business requirements with software capabilities, this person will continuously evolve data supporting the physical product development life cycle throughout the organization.
This role includes, but is not limited, providing day to day support of the PLM tool and product community, documenting all aspects of the system, ensuring data integrity in PLM with other business systems, collaborating with the PLM vendor support team, and monitoring system performance. This role collaborates with colleagues across Glossier in Production, R&I, Packaging, Commercialization, Planning, Transportation, PD, Data and Engineering.
6 MONTH EXPECTATIONS:
- Provide product expertise on PLM, upgrades and system enhancements.
- Generate reports, analyze data and present conclusions that give the team visibility on physical products.
- Build an internal network of cross functional partners and anticipate business needs.
- Understand company business tools and adjacent systems; deliver data-driven recommendations and build out short term and long term strategies.
- Train and on-board new hires.
- Maintain SOPs and system documentation.
- Manage Supply Chain KPI’s. Report on benchmark performance levels, and provide data to support setting goals for improvement.
12+ MONTH EXPECTATIONS:
- Manage vendor relationship and system upgrades.
- Define and execute cross-functional process updates that feed into physical product lifecycle management and ways to evolve, to support company evolution.
- Autonomously work with multiple business teams to create and articulate a compelling vision, strategy, and roadmap; getting alignment from stakeholders and executives for their vision.
- Drive product design and prioritization decisions for your roadmap.
- Define success metrics and corresponding strategies to hit these metrics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, or Supply Chain Management or a related field
- Physical product lifecycle management experience within the beauty or apparel and accessories industries.
- 3+ years experience with PLM or PDM tools, project management, supply chain experience and BI software experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing to both technical teams and business functions across multiple levels.
- Ability to prioritize and work towards multiple deadlines in an environment with shifting priorities.
- Self motivator and strong drive for achievement.
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.