Glossier Inc. is building the future beauty company in collaboration with its customers.
Glossier is giving voice through beauty as a direct-to-consumer company that leverages the power of personal narrative to own the beauty conversation on the internet. We do this by building products, growing our community, and making decisions in inclusive, customer-devoted, curious, courageous, and discerning ways.
We are looking for a highly-organized, enthusiastic, and collaborative Executive Assistant and administrative business partner to provide primary support to our Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and General Counsel. This individual will both embody the culture of Glossier and act as an extension of the Executive team in terms of voice, judgment, and decision making.
6 Month Expectations:
- Prioritize, maintain, and manage calendars for internal, external and executive meetings for our CFO and General Counsel
- Provide meeting support through booking and preparing meeting rooms, taking notes, setting up video conferences/phone calls, and providing follow up and action items after meetings
- Coordinate international and domestic travel logistics including flight itineraries, hotel rates and reservations, car services, and international phone plans in accordance with personal travel preferences
- Execute day-to-day administrative tasks including organizing documents, arranging deliveries, and updating contacts
- Work closely with other Executive Assistants across Glossier to ensure seamless communication between company leaders
- Track and submit monthly expense reports for the business organization
- Assist with Board presentation materials on an as-needed basis
Twelve+ Month Expectation:
- Create systems to maximize productivity for the Executive team, enabling them to do their best work
- Develop, implement, and update scalable office policies and procedures
- 5+ years of experience in an Executive Assistant position supporting C-Suite executives
- Experience supporting executives who work closely with Investors and the Board Members
- Ability to prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.