Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,500 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As our EMEA Recruiter, you’ll play a key role in building one of the most exciting startups of our time. You’ll partner with our VP of EMEA and Global Executive teams to identify, recruit and hire some of the world’s most talented leaders and producers within Sales, GTM and G&A who are the best in their craft and who also align with our operating principles. We are looking for a seasoned recruiter who believes in winning as a team and creating raving fans along the way. This is an incredible opportunity to help stand up our first EMEA office and impact an enormous growth opportunity to our business.
- Proactively source and recruit passive and active candidates to attract and hire the most competitive talent
- Manage the recruitment process from initial contact to offer, ensuring an exceptional candidate journey
- Serve as a subject matter expert when it comes to talent acquisition, advising your hiring teams on the best practices and ensuring a smooth operational cadence
- Be a champion of Gong’s operating principles and unique company culture
- 10-20% addition HR Generalist tasks may be required in the first several months as we grow our internal teams
- 5+ years of experience in a full-cycle recruiting role with experience hiring competitive Sales, GTM and G&A talent
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with drive to deliver results quickly
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders at all levels
- Previous experience recruiting for a start-up SaaS company is preferred
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience
- Written and Spoken fluency in English
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Gong believes in offering competitive compensation and benefits tailored to the local region.