Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Strategy & Business Operations Senior Manager
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,500 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As the Strategy and Business Operations Senior Manager, you will report to our Senior Director of Strategy and Business Operations, and partner with the SDR and Marketing leadership teams, leveraging qualitative and quantitative analysis to create and operationalize business strategy, maintain a wholistic view on business and operational effectiveness and efficiency, and identify areas for future growth.
The ideal candidate is high analytical and proactive, comfortable in thinking about and communicating business initiatives, and willing to get into operational details with a results-driven approach.
- Act as the strategic thought partner to the SDR leadership team, helping to identify, scope, and execute upon key business initiatives for Gong’s pipeline generation
- Define and drive analyses to promote a deep and wholistic understanding of pipeline generation for Gong, including setting annual and quarterly targets, quantify growth drivers, and identify improvement areas and opportunities
- Keep the finger on the pulse of the business to ensure it is operating as successfully as possible, stepping in to help drive improvements as needed
- Serve as the connective tissue of a cross-functional team (including SDR, Sales, Marketing, Sales Operations, Finance, People, and other internal groups, etc.), working to share knowledge and drive people towards a common goal
- Inspire teams to break organizational assumptions and challenge status quo
- Strategic thinker with practical business understanding to drive from insight to recommendation
- Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources and delivering results in challenging situations
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with the ability to distill complex thoughts and strategies into simple, actionable recommendations
- Ability to articulately present and debate recommendations with cross-functional teams and senior leadership
- Motivated to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business
- Expert knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint; knowledge of SQL, Tableau (and/or desire to learn).
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of experience in sales operations / SDR operations of technology companies, and/or at a management consulting firm
- Experience with enterprise software or SaaS GTM strategy
- Experience in Marketing Operations
- MBA degree
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.